To do so follow the steps below
- On the machine that has the original world navigate to C:\Users\AppData\LocalLow\IronGate\Valheim\worlds and locate your world file
- Once purchased, stop your new dedicated server of Valheim
- Open up the File Manager of the dedicated Valheim server and upload the world from step 1 in to location .config/unity3d/IronGate/Valheim/worlds (you MUST ensure your server has at least started once in order to make sure that directory exists)
- When uploading either replace the current World files with matching names or upload with new names
- If you replaced the files with matching names in step 4 above then you are ready to start your server!
- If you uploaded your world files with non matching names you will need to edit the start up parameter to match the new world name.
If you need help jump in to our Discord!